In our secretariat we need a Consultant to:
- Support our board members in understanding project processes
- Train and coach our project managers in making project proposals, standard implementation procedures, project documentation, basic report writing etc.
- Plan the competence development of project managers
- Setup of administrative tools
- Ensure a good meeting culture
- Call for meetings and secure that the agenda is ready
- Facilitate, prepare and translate meeting minutes
- Establish regular communication progress with ’Jysk landsbyudvikling i Nepal’ (JLIN)
- Interpretation/translation (English/Nepali and Nepali/English)
Expected competences of the Consultant:
- Structure minded and goal-oriented
- Implementation and reporting skills
- English language and Nepali language – fluent in verbal and writing
- Pedagogical and coaching qualifications
- Project management experience
- Graduate level education in relevant field (Education, Humanities, Social Work, Rural Development, Engineering etc.)
- Work experience in National and International organisations (preferably in development organization)
- Familiar with I/NGO operation
- Good personal chemistry with MIISDP
Concerning the position
Applicants from Madi are most welcome
The employment is temporary for 1-2 years. Working hours as per agreement. A trial period of 1 month is fixed. Duty Station: Ayodhyapuri-8, Madi Municipality, Chitwan Nepal with travels to other parts of Nepal as per necessity. Remuneration is negotiable and will respect experience and other qualifications.
Please contact one of the members of MIISDP or JLIN for more information.
Govinda Panta | Phone: +977 9855051957 | E-mail: email@example.com
Krishna Adhikari | Phone: +977 9855065419 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lone Petersen | ‘Jysk landsbyudvikling i Nepal’ (JLIN) | E-mail: email@example.com
New application deadline: Magh/17 2079 (31 January 2023).
Please send your English language application including your CV and references to Secretary of MIISDP, Govinda Panta.
Who is MIISDP? – Madi Yekikrit Samabesi Digo Bikash Pariyojana
The organisation was founded in Dachhin Ayodhyapuri in 2071. We are working for the development of Madi, especially Madi-8, in the fields of School & Education, Health, Infrastructure and Income Generation. We are an NGO established by local efforts and all the members belong to the area.
Our primary partner is a Danish NGO – ’Jysk landsbyudvikling i Nepal’ (JLIN) – which has been operating in the area since 2068. MIISDP is affiliated with Social Welfare Council (SWC), and all our projects are approved by SWC. Expected turnover in the period 2078-2082: 720 Lakh NRP.